Guides des Cimes Homepage
Hello and welcome to Guides des Cimes. We are 3 mountain guides based in Saint Gervais .We propose a large offer of mountaineering activities including winter guided ski, heliski, vallée blanche, backcountry and winter mountaineering (Ice climbing). Come and ski with us whereas you are a beginner an intermediate or expert off-piste skier. We can propose you taylor made programs such as Chamonix-Zermatt ski touring or off-piste course.
Guides des Cimes is based in Saint Gervais but we offer a wide range of courses and private guiding throughout the Alps (particularly in swiss). We hope you will be convinced to join us here in the mountains.
- Vallée Blanche an exceptionnal run on glaciers of Mt Blanc.
- Unforgettable Off-piste ski clinic courses to improve your technic in a a unique playground for off-piste in Grands Montets, Le Tour, Vallée Blanche, Toule glacier, Courmayeur, Saint Gervais …
- Ski touring and backcountry explore the backside of chamonix valley, discover the mot populars tours in the alps (Chamonix to Zermatt Haute-Route, but also Silvretta in Austria, Saas Fee 4000m peaks …)
- Heliskiing not far from Chamonix, fly from heliski base in Italy (Val Grisenche, Val Veni, Monte Rosa,…) or in swiss (Trient, Petit Combin, …)
- Ski Guiding explore resorts of Chamonix valley. Off-piste introduction, restaurant booking, taylor made program. Rely on your guide for every details.
Climbing and winter mountaineering
- Ice climbing as soon as the ice appears in december or january. We provide you the gear, trasport. Introduction to expert.
- Winter mountainering from Octobre to April, when conditions are good
Please contact us for more informations. We will be glad to talk to you in english. You can reach us by mail or by phone. We wish you a pleasant journey in Chamonix or Saint Gervais and we are looking forward to skiing or climbing with you.
Dominique 0033 (0)6.80.07.69.63 // Hervé 0033 (0)22.214.171.124.94
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
John Jordan climbed Mt Blanc with us in 2009
“Dear Franck & Olivier,
I am writing to thank you for a most amazing experience. I teamed up with Guide de Cimes and guide Olivier Gayan to pursue my goal of summiting Western Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc. Thanks to you and your team for making my dream became a reality. Firstly I would like thank you for all your help preparing for the climb. With your guidance I was able to train and acclimatise in the Alps and build up the fitness necessary for such a challenge. Secondly many thanks to all your help arranging logistics and booking accommodation on the hill. With your insights and contacts we were able to change our plans and dates at the last minute to summit earlier in the week before the bad weather came in. On the climb my guide Olivier was fantastic. The decisions he made on the mountain undoubtedly made a huge difference to our success and ensured a safe ascent and decent of the mountain. Thank you all for such an amazing time!
I would recommend Guide de Cimes to anyone looking to experience the wonders the Alps. If anyone would like to contact me to ask any questions of my experience before booking with Guide de Cimes I would be happy to answer any emails.
All the best,
Great photos albums on our Picasa Albums